Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Eat in Oakland: Shimizu Sushi


Shrimp Tempura Roll


Lunch Bento Box with chicken teriyaki, tempura, and California roll

Although I haven't posted a restaurant review since late August, I have been saving up photos from places I've tried since then. Although it may be hard for me to fully review places I've visited months ago, I'll try my best.

I've been to Shimizu Sushi, a local Japanese restaurant on Piedmont at Echo, a few times. They serve a well-priced selection of bento boxes, sushi rolls, nigiri, and favorite entrees like teriyaki. When I stopped by with my friends in early September, we ordered a few things: namely a Shrimp Tempura Roll and a Lunch Bento Box with chicken teriyaki, tempura, and California roll. I love how bento boxes come with all the faves and this one did not disappoint. I remember enjoying it from the start of the miso soup to the finish with the various entree items. 

I would definitely return in the future. Shimizu Sushi is a great option if you're looking for Japanese food in a relaxed environment around Piedmont Avenue. If you've visited Shimizu Sushi, what do you recommend?

Shimizu Sushi
4290 Piedmont Ave., Oakland, CA 94611
Open: Monday - Friday 4 - 8:30pm, Saturday - Sunday 12 - 8:30pm

Check out more posts from Oakland.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...