Monday, October 2, 2023

Eat in San Francisco: b. patisserie (Pt. 2)


Chorizo and Cheddar Quiche


Ham & Cheese Croissant




Ham and Cheese Tartine made with French sliced ham, Swiss cheese, béchamel, parsley, and salt & pepper


Berry and Peach Kouign Amann


Chocolate Banana Almond Croissant


Apple Tart

I haven't been to b. patisserie, a popular French bakery on California and Divisadero in Lower Pacific Heights, since I first reviewed it in 2014. I was able to visit it three times while housesitting in the area in August.

My dining companion and I tried a few things during this time: Chorizo and Cheddar Quiche and Ham & Cheese Croissant for breakfast, Ham and Cheese Tartine for lunch, and Berry and Peach Kouign Amann, Chocolate Banana Almond Croissant, and Apple Tart for dessert. Everything was as good as I remember and show the expertise they're known for. 

They have great service and organization to boot, making a very popular spot easy to navigate. Next time I'm in the area, I'll probably order more pastries.

b. patisserie
2821 California St., San Francisco, CA 94115
Open: Wednesday - Friday 8am - 4pm, Saturday - Sunday 8am - 5pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...