Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Eat in Los Angeles: Coffee Co


Skillet with Potatoes O'Brien, mushrooms, tomato, Italian sausage, and cheddar cheese, served with scrambled eggs and two biscuits




Eggs Benedict with ham and Hollandaise sauce on an English muffin, served with Potatoes O'Brien




Buttermilk biscuits


The whole shebang

While spending the last few days in Los Angeles for Thanksgiving, I had breakfast with an old friend at Coffee Co. This was my first time visiting the local cafe in Westchester.

Being the poached egg fiend that I am, I couldn't resist ordering the Eggs Benedict. It came with thick slices of ham and an even heartier serving of Hollandaise sauce, giving the dish more of a diner feel than I'm used to, coming from the Bay Area. It also came with a heap of Potatoes O'Brien.

My friend ordered an extremely photogenic skillet, which I'm pretty sure she enjoyed. We also shared the homemade biscuits, another treat.

If you're looking for a brunch spot around LAX, Coffee Co may be up your alley. Just remember to come early because the church crowd is a large and a hungry one.

Coffee Co
8751 La Tijera Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90045
Open: Monday - Friday 7 - 3, Saturday - Sunday 7:30 - 3

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

The lovely Bethann of BethAnimalPrint asked me what I do on a given day. Here are my sassy answers (plus donuts).

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...