Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Work It, Google: Marion Creusat




Marion is wearing a J. Crew vest, Sandro shirt and jeans, and Minelli shoes.


Marion is with her co-worker, Veronique Lafargue.

What's your name? 
Marion Creusat

Where do you live? 
Menlo Park, CA

What do you do at Google?
I am a Strategic Partner Development Manager doing Business Development for New Ad Formats. In short, I sign partnership deals to make awesome Google ad products. It's a lot of fun!

How would you describe your style?
Hard to tell. I am French and my style is probably what you would call here "Parisian chic". We call it "classic" in France. I wear good basics, have a "capsule" wardrobe (i.e. a collection of coordinating clothes that can be used in any outfit for any occasion), quality is definitely better than quantity and I always keep it simple (sometimes except for the shoes). Inès de La Fressange, Farida Khelfa, Clémence Poésy and Marion Cotillard are my style icons!

What's your typical work outfit look like?
My typical work outfit is actually my typical outfit full point. It is almost like a uniform: a pair of jeans with a high-end material top and high heel shoes. If required, I add a fitted jacket.

Sometimes I make an exception and wear a dress. I love dresses but they are not the most practical when you have young kids. My dresses are always plain and often dark (black, blue, grey). The most important here is the shape.

Beautiful materials and a shape that enhances the body are my only criteria. I never wear t-shirts as they hardly enhance anybody. Although, I may admit some exceptions for exceptional people!

I am also a firm believer in accessories. Depending on the mood of the day, shoes, scarf and jewelry may vary. The rest doesn't change.

How do you upgrade a typical work outfit?
With designer stiletto shoes and a piece of big jewelry or a beautiful scarf.

"Spotted" at Google in Mountain View.
Check out more photos from Work It, Google.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...