Thursday, January 22, 2015

Work It, Google: Veronique Lafargue




Veronique is with her co-worker, Marion Creusat.

What's your name? 
Veronique Lafargue

Where do you live? What do you do at Google?
I live in Palo Alto and I am Senior Marketing Manager at Google.

How would you describe your style?
I would say my style is quite feminine: skirts and dresses, heels and blouses, with definitely a lot of French accessories like shoes, purses or scarves from Paris. It varies with my mood!

I found that living in California gave me a lot of freedom to experiment with my style and that my work environment is super open and non-judgmental. I have more creative confidence that I can express in my outfits, like wearing an organza skirt on Monday, ending the week with a basic cotton sweater or adding a little hat for the chilly mornings.

I love graphic design, patterns and mixing textures.

What's your typical work outfit look like?
Straight pants, blouse and leather jacket or a dress with high boots. I almost always add a scarf, for style and comfort. I alternate between two generous purses, a brown and a yellow one, big enough to carry everything I need‒and even things I don't really need :).

How do you upgrade a typical work outfit?
With makeup‒a little darker eyes, more colorful lips‒and more elegant jewelry, like beautiful pendant earrings or a statement necklace. It is a simple way to take a basic outfit to an evening one!

What brands do you like in particular? 
Comptoir Des Cotonniers, Maje, Agnès B., DVF, Chloé, Chanel and the textiles from Marimekko.

For the Fashion lovers, I can also recommend some good reading and videos:

"Spotted" at Google in Mountain View.
Check out more photos from Work It, Google.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...