Friday, August 22, 2014

Coffee in San Francisco: Philz Coffee (Pt. 2)


Mocha Tesora Iced Coffee



After craving Philz for what felt like decades, I finally returned to the land of milk and coffee during the San Francisco Street Food Festival over the weekend. This time, I visited their original location on 24th and Folsom in the Mission.

Having my fair share of the Mint Mojito Iced Coffee, I opted to try a new drink: the Mocha Tesora over ice. It was amazing and might become my go-to coffee of choice. (That is, until I try my next favorite.) It had a velvety texture and a creamy chocolate flavor that pretty much made it perfect. Since it was brewed right before my eyes, it was fresh and made just for me.

What's your favorite drink? Hot, cold, specialty, Blue Mountain? How do you Phil up? Feel free to share in the comment section below.

Craving more photos from Philz Coffee? Obviously.

Philz Coffee
3101 24th St., San Francisco, CA 94110
Open: Monday - Friday 6am - 8:30pm, Saturday - Sunday 6:30am - 8:30pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Fun tech fact: Philz Coffee is VC-funded by Aileen Lee, co-founder of Cowboy Ventures and one of the top female venture capitalists in the Bay Area, according to 7x7. Talk about girl power!

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...