Friday, February 20, 2015

Work It, Google: Annie Jean-Baptiste


Annie is wearing an Ann Taylor Loft shirt, skirt from Target, and Salvatore Ferragamo flats. 


Annie's bracelets are from (left to right) a South African bazaar, Hermès, and eBay.
Her necklace is from a flea market in Spain and her earrings are from Tiffany & Co.


Say hello to Annie's dog Hercules. He's a cutie.

Please note that these images were taken on Ash Wednesday.

What's your name? 
Annie Jean-Baptiste

Where do you live? 
I live in San Bruno.

What do you do at Google?
I'm on the Global Diversity Team.

How would you describe your style?
I think my style depends totally on my mood. Sometimes it is grungy, other times it is extremely feminine. It depends on the day!

What's your typical work outfit look like?
I like to be comfortable at work, but love working for Google because you can express your personal style. I love fitted blazers, leather jackets, and mixing high and low end fashions. 

You can follow Annie on Instagram.

"Spotted" at Google in Mountain View.
Check out more photos from Work It, Google.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...