Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Work It, Google: Laura






Laura is wearing a vintage bowling shirt, BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters, H&M sneakers, and a necklace made by KC Roeyer.

What's your name? Where do you live? What do you do at Google?
Laura, Oakland, Internal Mobility Operations

How would you describe your style?
East Bay casual

What's your typical work outfit look like?
I've been into hiiiigh waisted jeans lately. The more outrageous the zipper length the better. I wear the most comfortable shoes possible as I never know when I'll have to run to catch a Google bus or bike over to a meeting in another building.

How do you upgrade a typical work outfit?
I have a few long, funky necklaces that I have on rotation.

You can follow Laura on Tumblr.

"Spotted" at Google in Mountain View.
Check out more photos from Work It, Google.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...