Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Work It, Bloggers: Kathleen of KatWalkSF










Kat is wearing a Carolina K dress, Goorin Bros. fedora, Prada wedges, bag and belt from Gap, and Ray-Ban sunglasses. Here she's with fellow blogger, Caity of Moi Contre La Vie.

What’s your name? Where do you live? What do you do? 
Kathleen Ensign, San Francisco, CA, Co-Founder of Les Méchantes

How did you get into blogging? 
I was traveling to Paris with my best friend and co-founder of Les Méchantes and decided that I wanted to document my outfits!

How would you describe your style? 
My style is very hard to describe! I am currently obsessed with 'advanced style.' I love love love a good caftan, oversized sunglasses and all the ghetto gold jewelry. My style is eclectic, never trend focused and fun.

What do you like the most about blogging? 
I love getting dressed in the morning when I know I will have time to shoot that day! I was once told by a co-worker that everyday is Halloween for me! I am not sure if that was a compliment or not but I know that I love to dress up and I love to take photos!

What have you learned from blogging? 
So much! How to pose, how to deal with criticism and how to network!

In addition to maintaining KatWalkSF, you recently started your own company called Les Méchantes. Can you tell us more about it? 
Yes! We launched in November! Les Méchantes is a San Francisco lifestyle brand. We sell everything from women's apparel, accessories, jewelry and home goods. We have a very strong focus on locally sourced and produced products, including our very own private label that we produce here in San Francisco.

How has working in the retail industry helped you with blogging and starting your own company? 
My background has given me far too much knowledge on fashion and has driven my love for shopping! Spending 12 years at the Gap taught me (almost) everything I need to know about starting my own company.

What can we expect to see from you in the future? 
Much more from Les Méchantes! LM is a huge focus for me so you will see it featured all over my blog, Instagram and me!

You can follow Kathleen on her blogInstagramFacebookTwitter, and Pinterest.

Check out more posts from Work It, Bloggers and San Francisco.

Follow Work It, Berk:

Support the blog by visiting Amazon. It's that easy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...