Monday, May 16, 2016

Eat in Berkeley: Udupi Palace


Spinach Masala Dosa made with a thin rice crepe, spinach, and spiced potatoes

This past week I tried Udupi Palace on University and MLK with a friend. Since this was my first time visiting, I ordered what my friend recommended: the Spinach Masala Dosa made with a thin rice crepe, spinach, and spiced potatoes.

The dosa came with coconut chutney, a spicy sauce, and sambar vegetable stew on the side. The crepe was perfectly cooked with crispy ends you can tear off and dip in the chutney. The spinach and potato filling has a mild taste I liked. Overall, I would definitely stop by again for a relatively light Indian meal.

If you've visited Udupi Palace, what did you try?

Udupi Palace
Website | Yelp
1901 University Ave., Berkeley, CA 94704
Open: Sunday - Thursday 11:30 - 9:30, Friday - Saturday 11:30 - 10

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Tumblr | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...