Thursday, April 22, 2021

Eat in Oakland: Nick's Pizza


Strawberry & Rhubarb (left) and Bacon & Cheddar scones


Everything Bagel with cream cheese

I've tried Nick's Pizza, a pizzeria, bakery, and deli located on Shattuck and Alcatraz in North Oakland, a couple times now. Previously, I really enjoyed their Sausage and Peppers pizza, which had equal parts tang and sausage-y goodness. 

This time, we ordered an Everything bagel, a Strawberry & Rhubarb scone, Bacon & Cheddar scone, and coffee for breakfast. I'm no bagel snob, but I really liked theirs, especially the part at the end where I sopped up the cream cheese that dripped out. The scones were perfectly baked with fresh ingredients. I would definitely stop by for a breakfast treat again.

If you've visited Nick's Pizza, what do you recommend trying?

Nick's Pizza
6400 Shattuck Ave., Oakland, CA 94609
Open: Wednesday - Sunday 8am - 8pm

Check out more posts from Oakland.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...