Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Eat in Oakland: Tasty Bowl


Tofu Spring Rolls


Stir-fried Chicken Ho Fun Noodle


Left: Grilled Pork Banh Mi
Right: Vietnamese Iced Coffee

I ordered pick up from Tasty Bowl, a casual Vietnamese restaurant on East 18th Street and 2nd Avenue in East Oakland, a few weeks ago. 

My dining companion and I tried a few different dishes: the tofu spring rolls, Stir-fried Chicken Ho Fun Noodle, Grilled Pork Banh Mi, and Vietnamese Iced Coffee. My favorite part of the spring rolls was dipping them into the peanut sauce, while I liked how the noodles came with a good selection of vegetables. The overall hit was the banh mi—the pork was very flavorful and the bread had the right amount of crunch. The iced coffee provided the kick I like. 

If you've visited Tasty Bowl, what do you recommend trying?

Tasty Bowl
205 E. 18th St., Oakland, CA 94606
Open: Daily 9:30am - 8:30pm

Check out more posts from Oakland.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...