Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Eat in San Francisco: 4505 Burgers & BBQ


One Meat Combo with beef brisket, pickles, parker house roll, French fries, and potato salad

After hearing the random assortment of numbers that make up the 4505 Burgers & BBQ name for years now, I finally visited the popular establishment's NoPa location on Divisadero and Grove last weekend. 

With quite a few episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives under my belt and not having tried the often featured barbecued brisket myself, I knew this was my opportunity to try the Texas favorite when I saw it on the menu. I ordered the One Meat combo with beef brisket, sides of French fries and potato salad, pickles, and a parker house roll. Boy, was I in for a treat. The brisket was perfectly tender, fatty goodness. The sides were quite good too—who doesn't enjoy two potato dishes in one meal? The pickles were tangy and the roll was freshly made.

Next time I might have the pulled pork shoulder, hot link, or breakfast sandwich. If you've visited 4505 Burgers & BBQ, what do you recommend ordering?

4505 Burgers & BBQ
705 Divisadero St., San Francisco, CA 94117
Open: Daily 10:30am - 10pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...