Monday, May 31, 2021

Coffee in San Francisco: Ritual Coffee Roasters (Pt. 2)


Top: Flat White
Bottom: Spring Affair latte made with rose water and cardamom

Although I've visited Ritual Coffee Roasters many times, this is only my second review. In the first, I praised the cappuccino I had at their Mission location on Valencia, near 21st.

When I visited their Hayes Valley location at Patricia's Green on Octavia a week ago, I enjoyed one of their special beverages—the Spring Affair, a latte made with rose water and cardamom. Like every drink I've had there, this was quite a treat. As usual, the latte was made perfectly. The rose water flavor was both subtle and apparent. I would definitely order this drink again.

If you've visited Ritual Coffee Roasters recently, what do you recommend trying?

Ritual Coffee Roasters
432B Octavia St., San Francisco, CA 94102
Open: Monday - Thursday 7am - 5pm, Friday - Saturday 7am - 6pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...