Thursday, December 7, 2023

Coffee in San Francisco: Blue Bottle Coffee (Pt. 2)


Black Cardamom Latte⁠

I've visited Blue Bottle Coffee, a third wave coffee chain, countless times since I originally reviewed them in 2014. Since then, Nestle has bought a majority stake in the company, resulting in a global expansion of their stores and products across grocery shelves. I visited the original kiosk on Linden and Gough while killing time in Hayes Valley in early October. 

I've been slowly making my way through a gift card I received from there before the pandemic started, which is when I a) would walk by multiple locations on my way to work in SoMa and b) go to work in person. Luckily, I was happy to see this time around that they have added to their menu quite a bit; I was eager to try the Black Cardamom Latte⁠. It was perfectly prepared and had the sweet, dynamic cardamom flavor I love. I've since had it again at one of the two locations on 2nd in SoMa and it also brightened my day.

This will be my go-to drink as long as I have this gift card and I'm within a stone's throw of a Blue Bottle.

Blue Bottle Coffee
315 Linden St., San Francisco, CA 94102
Open: Monday - Wednesday 6:30am - 6pm, Friday - Sunday 6:30am - 7pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...