Friday, December 3, 2010

Work It, BARE: Tanya Sanderson

What’s your position/contribution to the magazine?

I am on Creative and help style/produce photoshoots for the magazine. I am also on the Events team so I help organize all events connected to BARE.


What are you most excited about the new issue?

The new issue has some really rad shoots from 3D to textiles. I can’t wait to see the transformation from our ideas on paper to the actual photographs. Seeing our models and ideas in print is the cherry on top of much hard work and a bit of fun!


What are you planning on wearing to the BARE Launch Party?

What will I be wearing? Probably a black cut out dress that I got in London.. maybe some new shoes J


Check out the Facebook event for the Launch Party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...