Monday, May 9, 2016

Portfolio Building: Brittany Interviews


My first new interview for Brittany Interviews: Andres Chirino on Video Games

I'm very excited to share a project I've been working on since January: Brittany Interviews. It's a blog dedicated to sharing interviews I've conducted in the past as well as ones I'm hoping to have in the future. 

I just published my first new interview in which I discuss video games with Andres Chirino. A video game novice myself, I learned about Andy's favorite games he grew up with, what he's playing currently, and what he's excited about. We took a lot of time to interview, transcribe, edit, and prepare this post so I hope you can follow along and tell me what you think.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Tumblr | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...