Monday, August 29, 2022

Eat in Los Angeles: Taste of Tehran




Beef Koobideh with a seasoned ground sirloin skewer, rice, roasted tomato, and side salad

I visited Taste of Tehran, a casual Persian restaurant on Westwood and Missouri in West Los Angeles, for the first time while catching up with an old friend earlier this month. 

I ordered what I usually get at Persian eateries: Beef Koobideh often served with rice and a roasted tomato. Theirs was as good as expected. I don't eat much beef, except when I'm trying food from cultures where their beef dishes are truly excellent — Korean barbecue and Persian skewers come to mind. The beef was perfectly flavored and was complemented by the rice and tomato well.

I would definitely stop by the next time I'm in the area. If you've visited Taste of Tehran recently, what do you recommend trying?

Taste of Tehran
1915 Westwood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90025
Open: Daily 11:30am - 9pm

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...